Contact Us Now
Contact Us Now
Start Your Free Consultation >

How to transfer a Timeshare?

Posted By: Jamie Sasson


I have a timeshare and would like to transfer it to my daughter, in order for me not to have the monthly maintenance payment. What is the procedure?


You need to do a quit claim deed, referencing only the specific portion of the property that you own.  It typically costs $250.00 dollars for a lawyer to do that kind of deed, plus $20.00 for costs, let me know if you are interested.

Join the Legal Brains Newsletter for our latest news & legal answers