Contact Us Now
Contact Us Now
Start Your Free Consultation >

How to change the Executor of a Will?

Posted By: Jamie Sasson


The only change I want to make on my Will is the Executor.  Can I manually alter it, sign it and have it notarized?


No, you need to do a separate document called a codicil, which needs to be witnessed and notarized.   I recommend you hiring an attorney to do it the correct way, it is not expensive.  Let me know if you are interested in me assisting you.

Join the Legal Brains Newsletter for our latest news & legal answers